Saturday, March 10, 2012

Today is Saturday!!!

Hye guys...good morning...i'm blogging rite now...it is Saturday and i'm online...yaaa i'm online...

I can log in into my google account and start to post some entry...but me doesn't have broadband or wifi at home or even subscribed any data plan...yet this entry has been posted this morning...

"Where did i get internet connection to post this entry??? Where???"

I'm the office rite now...guess what Today is Saturday and i'm in the office in Damansara Perdana...far away from my home in Serdang Perdana, Seri Kembangan.

"What am i doing in the Office??"

I'm working...yeah i'm working on Saturday...sob2  =(

"Oh how bout tomorrow?? Do you have to work tomorrow??"

The answer is still YES!!! I'm working tomorrow...coz tomorrow never dies....................

Thanks for Viewing!!! --> Please help me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment